Kilalang Mga Post

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Life Without My Biological Parents....

Way back 1985; my father had gone away due to brutal killing. He was one of the victims of military massacre. My age at that moment is still 5. When I grew up, my mother find ways to make us her children survived. Yes, she had successfully feed us 3 times a day, brought us to school for complete education. Though my father has gone at my early age, however; my mother fills the position of my father. Certainly, she is the mother and father of the family. No doubt that my mother brought us success in our lives as her children [we are 5 in all--3 girls and 2 boys].
All of us as her children had attained high school education. That's good. Though, she was the only one but she brought us into school for education. Some of the parents out there had failed to educate their children when bad occurrences might come. But my mother? She has it all... She is kind, honest, loyal, has positive outlook in life, friendly, she treat us different from others. For me, she is the best mom all over the world. But unfortunately, way back 2007, 4 years ago; my life almost turns into nothing. Its like the world was over my head in which I can't carry, my mom was killed due to robbery hold up. She was a victim again for multiple gunshot wounds like my father. Oh, it's very sad. I never expect that it would happen to both of my parents.

Do you know how my mother struggle just to have life? She was very thin in that time in which the incident occurred nevertheless she did succeed the 5 hour operation. Yes, the doctor said, she strives hard just to survive for her children. She was shot March 4, 2007 at her upper left shoulder and the bullet comes out at the back align to her waist line. Could you imagine? There are 4 holes to her body that really unbelievable to her to survive the operation. For me, I can't survive it. My mothers succeed the internal operation. But unfortunately, from March 4 to March 8, 2007 [4 days], my mom died due to kidney complication and other internal organs that were hit by bullet. I did cry for over a month. It’s really, really, really hard to accept it.

Despite of those mournful happenings in my life, life must go on. I never stopped my life there.  Since my late mother taught me how to be strong and have positive outlook in life, I am still surviving until now with the guidance of our almighty father. My life without my biological parents is empty but I should go on. Though it's was very hard to accept, nonetheless; my life now is still fine despite of those bad experiences in life.

I know there are still futures for me to own. Thanks to my parents who brought me now with a positive outlook in life, no matter how typhoons, storms, flood might come but still I always brought my parents teachings wherever I will go.....Thank you mama and papa for your positive guidance towards me. Thank you for not allowing negative thoughts and ideas lived within our self as your children. Thanks for everything. You will be remain in my mind, heart, soul and mind forever.

That's all for now...Hope you get some moral lesson from my post. Just be strong like what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.