Kilalang Mga Post

Thursday, September 1, 2011

How Deep Is My Love

This is one of my poems written long time ago dedicated to my friend in Siquijor Island—the island of fire.

When I was a flapper, never think anything
Don’t know how is the world been going
Even within myself, I didn’t believe about love
Maybe, when it comes in my heart…I should have.


Until I reach up the stage of adolescence
My world wouldn’t be complete without any presence
Then I realized that love is the key
To brightens, to chase, to guide me everyday.

Consequently, I did not expect that GOD gave me
A unique person with whom I always be
This nice guy loves me all the way
I can’t forgot…every first day of May
That day my heart was caught by somebody.

As we’ve started to a close friendship
And grows deeper to a sweet relationship
Wish that…what we’ve planted to each other’s heart
Hope and pray…no one else would be hurt.

Storms, typhoons, big waves may come my way
Let your love will shelter me and keep stay
For being so nice to be with you
That’s what I am longing for you to do.

Your everlasting love is my sword
Bethink more than in my words
In facing some situations in life
That I should fight for life.

Although both of us we’re restricted with wide miles
It’s hard for me to wave my big smiles
Never mind, when you were here, I’ll open the door
For you I will…how deep is my love?
It can’t be measured nor Ocean floor.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.