Kilalang Mga Post

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Gramercy

Another poem of mine that was created long time ago, this is dedicated to my past friend somewhere in far places in Europe. Just wanna share to all of you.

I wanna express my great thanks in endless
Given me everything I had which is fathomless
It can not be measured nor is it bottomless
You’re provided time for me is never useless.


I gotta give thanks God for you’re here
Mostly in moments I need you, you’re there
Emotional grief, depressed, mournful, sadness, tears, helps…whatsoever
You’ll stay closely in my side and forever.

You’re my nearest friend I’ve searching so long
My soul, heart, mind for you’d it belong
You must take good care of this gift
This wholly inside characteristics of mine, don’t allow drifting.

Thanks for all the nicest things you’ve granted
Especially the times when I was get discourage
I’d contemplated you in a day always
Thanks for being here with me in many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.