Kilalang Mga Post

Monday, September 5, 2011

LORD, Thank You!


Another poem of mine that was created lately…This is all dedicated to our Omnipotent Jesus…

Lord, thank you for the existence I have today
Thank you for leading me along the right way
Thank you for the creation of me
A extraordinary person for everybody I see.


Thank you for giving me a great family
At all times as affectionate as any could be
Thank you for giving me friends so authentic and true
Who are sympathetic and reliable, too?

Thank you for getting away my fears
And for eternity being here to arid my tears
Thank you for the days of unproblematic joy
For the times I wanted to listen to your voice.

Thank you for constantly being my guiding light
In no way a day will you depart my side
Thank you for serving me in all little things I do
At home, busy street and wherever I will go.

Thank you so much for the endowment of life
For being always merciful when I’m in trouble
However how can I ever, ever pay back you?
What can I offer along with what can I do
Thank you, Lord…Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.