Kilalang Mga Post

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To My Tita Joy

This poem is heartily dedicated to my one and only Tita in the world—Tita Joy. This poem is recently composed by me…Just wanna make a poem for her…

I used to call her “Tita Joy” as her nickname
Though “Jocelyn” was her real name
Why most of her friends call her “Joy”
It reflects to her inside and out characteristic which is full of joy.
I was lucky enough of being one of your nieces
You gave me assistance as what you had promises
Great thanks from me for your internal kindness
Don’t worry, I will correspond and serve you with all my best.

My parents had gone away for many years
Thanks for being here to remove my fears
I consider you as my second parent
Because your attitudes is kind or rather a crystal clear which is transparent.

As in return, I am always here for you
Whatever your commands I will do
To serve you is one of my happiness
Like you you never think sadness.

We are bounded with extra miles away
Nevertheless, I feel that you are here for me now a day
You are my friend, tita as well as to my second mother
Again, thank you so much when I need advice and assistance you are open
Otherwise never felt bother.


Thank you Lord for giving me a “kind” tita”
I am happy so much if she will be with us forever.
Living without my biological parents is so sad
Thanks tita, you are one of the person that completely sites.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.