Kilalang Mga Post

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

At All Times

This poem were personally written by me way back 2001. This is one of the poems that I had stored in my treasure chest.....The poem goes this way....

                  Since you've been  in my world
                  I'd like you to be enfold
                  And stays in my side nowadays
                 That's what I'm craving for how many days.

                 Although we've shared a very short reminiscence
                 Memories we spent is never a nonsense
                 I should put YOU in my presence
                 Up to now I'm on the stage of adolescence.

                 I should believe unto you
                 And trust the way you do
                 Because you're such an honest person
                 Thankful to the Lord, you're a benison.

                 When I need somebody to share
                 Laughter, tears, cries you are there
                 Thanks for understanding me so great
                 YOU are the one that I breathe.

                 Without you, my day wouldn't be complete
                 Couldn't stand up I should lay
                 I'd fully realized you're the one
                 Makes me feel happy and well-done.
 
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.