Kilalang Mga Post

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Extreme Hatred--The Balderdash Words

This poem is dedicated to me...this is me, the real me...the poem simply explains who I am in reality...

My simplest desire is to live in peace
Really hates crowds, noise, quarrels, and shouldn't be tease
I'd dislike strongly the life of being with conformity
The flow of life is surrounded by mystery.

Mysterious consequences couldn't be avoided if God's will
Upon facing it is somewhat a thrill
His capable of expanding and stretching his powers
To the people which he bless and showers.

It's too much I heard the absurd thoughts
Been so depressing and painful to be brought
Back here in my hometown I was originally born
The loathsome malicious talks I wouldn't adorn.

To the person's who had blabber mouthed towards me?
No matter how badly, naughty they've treated me
It's gone... So, I should take they have given
They have nothing to do with their lives but to ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.