Kilalang Mga Post

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I’m Sorry For The Words I’ve Said


Again, this poem was come from my old treasure chest and wants to show to you and she hopes that you like this too…I personally made this poem long time before…

I’m sorry for what I have told you
The faults, mistakes I’ve repeatedly do
Often know I could provoke  and makes you angry
You?  I’d saluted you for placing me with greatness.


I’m sorry I’d cause your feelings hurt
Can’t be engulf, it’s there in your heart
Your love is said to be fade less
Never came to end or endless.

I’m sorry there were minutes I’d spoken
The unpleasant thoughts can made you heart and mind broken
Be strong man as always, a day forever
Testing how vigorous you are if ever.

I’m sorry for sometimes I’d think negatively
I’m just human that wears imperfectly
But in becoming future, I’ll be positive
And expunge the weakness which is negative.

I’m sorry for sending you a lot of letters
But it nourishes your mind, stays healthier
You’ll be remind that I am here
You need a lover I’ll be there.

I’m sorry for everything I’ve done recently
I kept probing much you’d stay heartily
Every moves you’d shown towards me is real
It’s your knowledge to conceal and go with the deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.