Kilalang Mga Post

Friday, August 26, 2011

What Is Unselfish Love?


Love is life…without this, life would be empty! So, 10 years ago; I decided to write a poem about love. The poem looks like this…

Right of this unpredictable feelings inside
Many times I got myself betide
More often it made me benighted
Moments would come I’ll be enlighten.


My heart? Can’t teach where it goes
Either I’d experience good or worst
Nothing can do but accept it
These are trials in a little bit.

I’m willing to impart with somebody
My love, mind, soul and body
To whom I’m falling in love before
The kindhearted man, I must adore.

Begging forgiveness, I’d bother you
I foreknown frequently you’d hurt too
Life is just a tide
I must take care and bestride.

The ways I move and think
Is keep on changing and bethink
This is the way I believe
All doubtful, unsteady feelings would relieve.

Our life is somewhat a thrill
You never know how to foretell
Must be guided with unselfish love
As long as I am alive, I will offer my endless love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.