Kilalang Mga Post

Monday, August 29, 2011

You’re My Celebrity


This poem is dedicated to my friend in Switzerland. Again, this poem was created long time ago. Just wanna share this to you. Hope you like this as well…

Through teaching myself to be matured
All my childish moves was captured
Now, I am a lady, possessing ingenuity
I treasure you as my celebrity.


In your richest country named Switzerland
Situated in Europe wherein you land
Over there, I know you’re benison
Among the people, you’re famous person.

I’d adore the career you’d attain
So keep it and sustain
There in your mind the cleverness
Which makes you best, shines with brightness.

There are lots of celebrities here
Some are children, teenager even older
Classical talents shown to the public
Likewise, you’ve seem to be unique.

You’re my celebrity…years may pass through
Be my inspiration all year-round all the way through
Be my breath as I am still alive
Continuously, living with you I’ll survive.

As one of your poorest friend
Wearing with elegant simplicity without trend
You’d see I am poor physically
But deep inside I am rich internally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.