Kilalang Mga Post

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When I Say Yes

This poem was originally composed by me. This was dedicated to my friend in Siquijor Island. But now, he is married to another girl...no problem, I am happy for him

As I look the evening stars in the sky
I could see the emptiness that I’d almost cry
I cried in silence, these tears are longing for
The love that I did sacrifice and waiting for.
Its time for me to kept myself awake
This love of mine is never been fake
Cordially, I didn’t felt this feeling long time before
You’re such a good person that I must adore.

I know frequently that you had wanted me for so long
God finds a way for you that I’d belong
But I’m sorry only this month I say “Yes”
These are the word that makes you the best.

Now, that we are separated with deep-blue-sea
There’s a moment when both of us would finally see
Trust all this things to the Lord forever
For him nothing’s impossible that well be together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.