Kilalang Mga Post

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Unlimited Love

This is one of the poems that I had made long long time ago, just wanna share it to you...again, this poem were came from my old treasure chest and comes out from her shell and wants to show up, the poem goes this way...

We've agreed ourselves earlier the remoteness we're restricted
You're there, I am here the far away we are restricted
I can't touch you physically nor feels emotionally
But, I will not lose and remains you mentally.

Those anxious sequences are like my robust adversary
I need to exert efforts to win completely
The power of our Lord, I can surmount
With my unlimited love, I can absolutely count.

My love was trusted to someone without boundary
To whom he'd respect me up with dignity
No matter who am I, where I came
Much more you had brought me up to fame

Take an extra care to my ceaseless love
God's gift from me for you to have
Until the end of time, I had my breathe
The only thing I should gave.

I believed...my love would take out your sorrow
And let it be your attainment for tomorrow
Be worthy to fulfill your promises to me
Made me happy, full of life to be.

There's one thing happiness in our daily life
To love and to be loved for the rest of our life
The naturalism to be followed generation by next generation
In continuing as we lived with endless inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.