Kilalang Mga Post

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Uncertainty


This is one of the poems that I had written long time ago…let me share this to you..

It seems so sleepless my night is
Thinking possible ways that I can’t surmise
Whereby, I wanna shun myself from sunken
The Happenings that made unexpectedly of a sudden


I firmly conjected…my life is uncanny
With standing to my unforeseen, unknown destiny
Underneath this timid, certain weaknesses of mine
I’d trying my best to be fine.

It’s been lingering on my artless mind
The apprehensive way that I had find
This is the hinders of my dreams
Henceforth, some of those made me scream/

Subsequently, the clock is always turning year round
Everything I do which may merely surround
Further side, I’d stand aloof to some
People never know for making my life winsome

We have set aside greatest ameliorations
Throughout the following years without any limitations
Doing our task with hard work and dedication
The sufficient thing is to live with appreciation

We’re amidst in the world of temptation
Unfortunately that may cause an immediate aberration
Meanwhile this would lead to nocent events
These would block my passage...I’d prevents

Altogether, this words that I had think
Are just a mischance or an eye wink
I should learned my mind to be wise
So that I’ll be guided with survive.

Perfectly, I’d put GOD as my way
To brightens up sequences day by day
I’d accepted HIM as the pristine omnipotent
Beyond the control all over his continent.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.