Kilalang Mga Post

Friday, August 12, 2011

Monica

This poem was dedicated to one of my close friend before when we are just a kid until we grew up and turnout to be teenager. Though, as of now we got misunderstanding because of her changeable attitudes, what matters most is we have memories in the past and would stays on my mind forever…

I have a friend of mine
She wears a smile just to be fine
Ever since when we are a flapper
Monica, I used to call her.

We had encountered such happiest moments
In our life serves as unforgettable events
Should be cherished until life’s flow
Even the naughty times might follow.

We’ve been experiencing also doleful memories
That is life surrounded by mysteries
With God’s guidance, power and protection
Hope we can conquer without obstruction.

Seasons may change like a wheel
Same to our attitudes as well
Days move… life must go on
In the future…could we hold on?

Despite of the misunderstanding we undertake
We are human could do mistake
Comprehend me if I kept on speechless
Just to relieve pain this is bottomless.

To end up this poem I made
Wishing you Monica will never fade
I believe she is always there
No matter what happen I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.