Kilalang Mga Post

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hopefully YOU Understands Me

This is another poem of mine dedicated to me. No body’s perfect. But we could change our life into better…Just read this poem of mine and watch every word I had spoken and felt…Same as usual, this poem was made 10 years ago.

I have come into your world more than years
Perhaps, it seems so seldom or rather rare
We had seen each other either fiesta’s or vacation
I had found you there with full of admiration.


As we engage our hearts in a short moments
In your Island wherein I had express my sentiments
You’ve watched my tears falling’ down my face
Just to relieve heavy feelings and be ease.

Sometimes I believe you’ve encountered doubtfulness from me
I got myself get angry as you could see
I cried seated in front of Jackfruit tree
You’d full me closely, say don’t mind them.

Using your keen observation the way I’d execute
You had notice preferably the actions, moves I’d suit
By means of shifting my mind, low or high
Now, I am a secluded person I’s deeply sigh.

Please comprehend me for who I am to be
By facing good, bad, worst done by me
I am one of the creations who can make mistakes
For all the faults I’ve done you take.

I wish expectantly that you’d understands me all
My wrong doings could be very tall
I deem much how to manage myself alone
Slowly, I’ll change them all very soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.