Kilalang Mga Post

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Right Time To Be

Another poem which had been created 10 years ago... since this is one of my penchants, I usually accumulate all the poems that I had composed and placed it in my treasure chest for remembrance...Hope you appreciate this...

The world is still rotating
Don't know where does it going
Many things would change or lost
We couldn't imagine where we goes.

Every moment I keep on thinking
Several ways to aware from drowning
Should I fight for this situations?
Yes, I do... this is my inspirations.


Where trying to pursue the best
Only God would do the rest
Make believe unto the Almighty Lord
Wherever we go He'll be our sword.


Through the weeks, months or next consecutive years
I'll be waiting to you my dear
And if you are meant for me
This is the right time to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.