Kilalang Mga Post

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Mother Marcelina

This poem is dedicated to my late mom. This poem was composed when my mother had not yet died. Because of her goodness and understanding mom, I composed a poem for her. The story goes this way...

She’s the perfect mother that I had
Teaches the right way from bad
She’s the role model to my own family
She represents as my father & mother and we live happily.
Since my father had gone away
Way back 1985, the unforgettable year in my life ever be
It can’t be eluded the feeling of being so sad
On that flash I felt so bad.

We’ve been facing difficulties in living
My mother and her children finds path to keep staying
The efforts exerted by mother
Is the best solution to avoid and not to bother.

Though we live not so happy human
Of being poor physically and more than
However we can eat three times daily
Consequently, we continue to live in a simple way.

Being one of the member of the family
I had goals just to be happy
Wish the Lord will guide me
To follow my aims to be

Nothing compares to my great procreator
She had everything I treasure, we adore
She is a strong woman in terms of trials
And never give up no matter sacrifices may come in.

Thanks to Our Almighty father He’d gave
A mother whose there and our fave
Through the nicest way in handling her children
Her love to us is never ending.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.