Kilalang Mga Post

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Don’t Evanesce


This is also one of my poems that have been created long time before…hope you going to like this…

Successive years may pass and can’t be counted
Both of us are far and emotionally drifted
Would each one of us meet again?
While you are there I could feel deepest pain.


Even though we were together by a quick chance
Can’t properly gaze your face or take a glance
The hours, minutes we spent is only a little bit
In a short memory my love was hit.

Too much more when you go away
To have goals in life day to day
Yes! You’re free to do anything which is right
But don’t disappear to my eye sight.

Maybe, you’ll have many friends to any places
It’s okay! You will need to select, gone to choices
Not easy be in the pelagic part without cronies
To rely on, to lean in times of trouble and unhappiness

Don’t be vanish my ever dearest lovely close friend
A reminder from your simplest pal without trend
Whose keep on advising for your continuous uprightness?
In order that you’d my terrific man with goodness

Again, don’t be fade away my expensive guy
The good things you’ve gave me, can’t buy
Top mostly, the love; care; affections, understanding man
I should store in my heart more than.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put down an honest reply.
Evade commenting non related thoughts.